Whimsical and Homespun Art Creations with a Little Rural Living Thrown In





Friday, January 11, 2013

Free Organizational Printables~ Blogging & Menu Planning

We can all use a little help keeping our lives in order, and the blog By Your Hands really helped me keep my New Year's resolution of  being more organized with a post full of free printables.  (The full array can be found at the By Your Hands post here.)  All of the printables are colorful and fun.  While you are there, browse around their site.  It is well worth your time!   Below are links to two of the printables that I selected to make use of...

My first print out (which made me long to make my dream of owning a book binder a reality) was an awesome Blogging Planner from Jenn at Mama Jenn Blogs.  This is just CRAZY good.  Jenn has thought of everything and anything an organized blogger would like to have.  I think she must be the Queen of Organization.  Let's face it... She has the credentials with homeschooling 1 daughter and 2 sets of twin boys, along with managing her 5 blogs.   The minute after reading her Bio, my printer was humming away! 

If you would like to jump directly to Jenn's printable click here.




Then, I was off to visit Lindsay at Artsy-Fartsy Mama.  She is the talented wife/mom/graphic designer that created this wonderful Menu planner. :)  The pages come in an array of colors or black and white.   (My preference is for the multi colored page!)    With menu planning being a vital part of my New Year, these pages were heaven sent. :) 

If you would like to jump and check out Lindsay's planner... click here.  She also has some FREE recipe card printables that I will be taking advantage of in the near future! ;) 



We are so blessed to share the world with such giving and talented people.  If you have the time, please check out By Your Hands, Mama Jenn Blogs, and Artsy-Fartsy Mama.  You won't be disappointed! :)

No comments: