Whimsical and Homespun Art Creations with a Little Rural Living Thrown In





Thursday, July 7, 2011

Winnie the Pooh ~ Stamped Cross Stitch Baby Quilt


I am back in style with this old quilt kit!  Disney is coming out with a new Winnie the Pooh Movie.  Yay!  Love that little bear. :)  As you can see, I have made some progress since the last post.  Other stitching projects are getting most of my attention right now, but I try to fit this one in here and there.  The blue on this quilt is so jumbly (must be a Pooh word?? ;) ) that it can be a chore figuring out the X's.  The Disney quilts do not have much for color change which can be refreshing and redundant all at the same time.  I love the feel of these vintage cotton quilts.  They are so soft and wonderfully oversized.  

I will be going through my collection of quilt kits this weekend and weeding out duplicates.  I've decided, that even if I should get twin grandkids in the future, I do not want to do the same kit twice.  Takes the pressure off my son! LOL  They will be getting listed on my selling blog if anyone is interested. ;)

No comments: