Whimsical and Homespun Art Creations with a Little Rural Living Thrown In





Friday, February 13, 2015

Happy Friday the 13th!

Life has been very exciting in The Hollow over the past few months.  I have been revamping my studio space and sewing areas. After saving up some "mad money", I have made some purchases that will widen the horizons of my designing desires.  It will be a blast to share them with everyone.  The notebooks that I have carried for years have been dusted off, and I have been busy creating patterns.:)
 
My Word for the Year of 2015 is CREATE.  Hopefully, I can accomplish all the work that I would like to share on my blog in the short span of a year but...  I doubt it.  That is okay though, it just means that a moment will never go by with finding myself bored.  :)    Time flies by so fast!   I look forward to keeping a more organized and consistent blogging schedule.  It will be fun sharing with my friends again and not just be lurking around on their blogs with an occasional shout out. 
 
So, what better day to kick off getting back into the swing of blogging than Friday the 13th?  Crazy as it may seem, I love this day.  My black cat Mew has crossed my path several times for the past 15 years  and made me immune to all of the unlucky Karma. LOL  The nostalgic date gives me the same spooky vibes of Halloween.  Such a medieval feel... Love it!!   Makes me feel like I should light a jack-o-lantern or something.  ;) 
 
 
To All the other NON Fraidy Cats out There...
 
Happy Friday the 13th!!
 

No comments: