Whimsical and Homespun Art Creations with a Little Rural Living Thrown In





Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sister's Choice Quilt in Progress

I am playing a mad game of catch up lately!  It is good to be working on the projects that I love.  My nine patch blocks are now all completed for my Sister's Choice quilt (Directions can be found on Bonnie Hunter's blog "Quiltville").  They will make up the center for the larger block.  Preparations of the green 2 1/2 inch blocks for the corner are underway, and a decision will be made soon on the colors of the border.



I haven't given up on the Skill Builder Challenge either! ;)  Although most of the girls are finishing up the challenge, the next few months will find me picking up where I left off.  It is important to finish this challenge and learn the necessary skills for future quilts.  With the time pressure off, my hopes are to get the remaining blocks completed before the first snow fall.  It sounds odd to post about snow, but time is flying by at The Hollow and projects for Fall Etsy sales must come first! :)

No comments: